James Hardy has been endorsed by the following people and organizations.
- Mayor Dan Horrigan, Mayor of Akron
- Marco Sommerville, Deputy Mayor for Intergovernmental Affairs, City of Akron
- Mayor Don Plusquellic, Former Mayor of Akron
- Rep. Tavia Galonski, Ohio State Representative - District 35
- Margo Sommerville, Akron City Council President, Ward 3
- Linda Omobien, Akron City Councilperson At Large & 8-A Precinct Committeeperson
- Ginger Baylor, Akron City Councilperson At Large
- Tara Mosley, Akron City Councilperson, Ward 5
- Shammas Malik, Akron City Councilperson, Ward 8
- Sharon Connor, Akron City Councilperson, Ward 10
- Lisa Mansfield, Former Member/President, Akron School Board
- Rev. Dr. Curtis T. Walker, Former Member/President, Akron School Board
- Bob Gippin, 8-P Precinct Committeeperson
- Summer Hall, 8-D Precinct Committeeperson
- Pete Nischt, 8-F Precinct Committeeperson
- Tri-County Building Trades (Summit, Portage, Medina)
- Bill Considine, Emeritus President and CEO, Akron Children's Hospital
- Steven Marshall, Ward 8 resident
- Rev. David Loar, Ward 8 resident
James was named a 2023 Moms Demand Action Gun Sense Candidate by the Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund.
If you would like to endorse James Hardy, please fill out our form. Thank you for your support!